Barrack St Investments Limited (ASX Code: BST) is an investment company providing investors with access to an expertly crafted portfolio of quality Australian small to mid-cap growth companies that are listed but not included in the S&P/ASX 50 index. The Company aims to maintain 90% of available funds in equity investments at all times with the balance in cash and equivalent. As a result, Barrack St is best suited to investors with a medium to long-term time horizon.
The Board is responsible for all investment decisions in relation to the portfolio. It is made up of experienced
investment and business professionals. Directors shall at all times:
- Preserve the confidence of Shareholders.
- Adopt an irreproachable code of conduct towards Shareholders, fellow Board members, suppliers, staff and others with whom they have dealings.
- Not knowingly countenance any attempt to manipulate the market, nor to influence persons for such a purpose.
- Conduct their activities strictly in the Company’s interest; and
- Endeavour to maintain the highest standard of conduct and procedures in the management of the Company.
The reputation of the Company is of paramount importance and must be preserved at all times.