Experience and expertise:
- Director since the inception of the Company in 2014.
David was a founding partner in the Palladium Group (formerly GRM International), a company with 1600 professional staff engaged on development projects in 26 countries across a range of sectors including health, education, agricultural services and capacity building for AusAid, DIFID and USAid plus multilateral and Government/private sector clients. He has also been extensively engaged in the management of Agricultural and livestock projects across northern Australia. He retired as Managing Director of GRM in 2000 and remains on the Board.
- Previous directorships include Grainco Australia, FKP, the Meat Industry Council and Meat and Livestock Australia where he was Chairman from 1998 to 2005. He was Chairman of the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation 2000-08 and served on the Board of Export Finance Insurance Corporation (EFIC) from 2007-10. He was President of the National Farmers Federation from 2006-10, President Australian Rugby Union from 2013-15, Director of Foodbank Qld. and received an AM for services to agriculture, communities and sport in the Australia Day Awards in 2014.
Other current directorships:
- Director Australian Agricultural Company (AAC)
- Director Alliance Aviation Services (AQZ)
- Director of Palladium Group
- Member of Advisory Board – QAAFI (Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation)